Communication Between Home and School
- A school newsletter is sent home each month electronically.
- Parents/guardians are invited to contact the school when they have questions, concerns or comments at (306)778-9280.
- Staff can be contacted via email by typing the staff member's first initial of their first name and their whole last name, followed by @chinooksd.ca. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers will contact parents/guardians when necessary.
- Our school website is frequently updated with important school information.
- Classroom teachers will have varying methods and practices involving parent/guardian/student communication. Methods of communication may include telephone, email, text message, letter or social media platforms.