Thursday, September 17, 2020
TODAY AT IRWIN:
- New Before School Procedures started this week.
- K – 4 students will stay outside and play on the playground when they arrive at school in the mornings unless there is inclement weather.
- K – 4 students will have staggered entry times when entering the school at 8:30 and 8:35am.
- K – 4 students will have designated backpack drop off locations
- Grade 3 – 4 students will use the NE Doors in the morning.
- Grade 5 – 8 students will continue to go inside the school as soon as they arrive and go straight to their homeroom and will use the same entrances to enter the school each morning
- Grade 5-7 will use the NE entrance
- Grade 8 students will use the SE entrance.
- School Pictures today and tomorrow – Mrs. Dyck's Kindergarten through to Grade 8 classes will be today. Ms. McWillie's Kindergarten Class will have their pictures tomorrow, along with any students or staff who missed getting their pictures taken today.. Homeroom classes will be called down to the gym in order of grade level, beginning with Kindergarten. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no class photos this year.
- Grade 5/6 will now be using the Band entrance for AM / PM recess and lunch.
- Grade 5 – 8 students must wear their masks in the hallway at break times and lunch when heading outside.
- Bus students please remember that you must wear your masks when you walk to your bus at the end of the day.
- Grade 5 – 8 students must wear their masks at the end of the day when you are at your lockers.
- The gym and library will be closed until further notice.
- ALL students will be outdoors for recess, lunch and their Phys Ed classes this week.
- Students will need to remember to play in their assigned playground zone at recess and lunch.
- Students will continue to eat their lunch in their homerooms.