Skip to main content
Utility links P.O. Box 90, #201 - 332 Highway, Hazlet, SK, S0N 1E0 | Phone: 306-678-2133 | Contact Us

To arrange for bussing, please complete the attached Transportation Request form and fax to the Chinook School Division - Transportation Department at 306-778-9239.  Please call Transportation at 778-9236 if you have any questions.

Transportation Request Form - Updated March 2016.pdf

Sometimes during the course of the school year, regular bus route drivers may not be able to find a sub if/when they're absent.  In such instances, parents may incur the expense of driving their child(ren) to school.  To help cover the expense, mileage may be claimed, and the Parent Request for Mileage may be filled out and submitted for reimbursement.

Parent Request for Mileage Form.pdf

© Hazlet School 2014

P.O. Box 90, #201 - 332 Highway, Hazlet, SK, S0N 1E0 Part of theLogo