- Sports Fees:
- We have been fortunate to be able to offer extra-curricular school sports in a financially reasonable way for many years. However, the provincial budget that was unveiled this past spring has forced schools to make many changes to current practice. Our school is no different.
- Effective immediately, a player fee is required for each sport played. The fee is required to pay for extra travel to tournaments, tournament entry fee costs, league costs, etc.
- PLAYER FEE Per SPORT:
- Senior Volleyball: $50.00 per athlete
- Junior Volleyball: $40.00 per athlete
- Cross Country: $10.00 per athlete
- Senior Basketball: $40.00 per athlete
- Junior Basketball: $40.00 per athlete
- The remaining sports will be assessed lower fees on an individual basis and information concerning these remaining sports will be sent as fees are set during the year.
- If your child(ren) is(are) playing VOLLEYBALL or is(are) participating in CROSS COUNTRY, please send player fee(s) as soon as possible to the school. Make cheque payable to FRONTIER SCHOOL..
- Without charging a player fee, Frontier School would no longer be able to offer the extensive, excellent sports program that is currently in place.
- There will be NO gas mileage reimbursement for Approved Drivers.
You will find information and the latest updates for the Raiders!