Ponteix School has approximately 115 students from K-12. We offer a full slate of academic classes as well as a wide variety of distance learning courses. We also provide an opportunity for students to participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, yearbook, SLC, Peer Support, Robotics and drama.
- We believe in learning for all.
- We respect ourselves and others.
- We strive to demonstrate integrity and embrace diversity in school, community and others.
- We work towards building responsibility and leadership qualities in our students.
- We communicate openly with our many communities.
We facilitate high standards for learning, responsible involvement, positive interactions, and pride among all people in our school.
Ponteix School develops people who are proud to have been a member of our school and have the applicable knowledge/skills, confidence and passion to make a successful contribution to society.