At Central School we believe in developing life-long sport participation, to support students to be the best they can be while helping students develop and maintain healthy minds and bodies. We believe that sports are an introduction to: skill development, team concepts and sportsmanship. The emphasis will focus on character building, participation, responsibility and fostering the development of positive attitudes.
* To build self-esteem
* To develop skills
* To expand interest in lifetime and leisure activities
* To provide opportunity for personal and social growth
* To encourage all students to participate
* To develop a positive self-discipline
* To develop self-motivation